Your cart is currently empty!
|29.5 × 29.5 × 56 cm
FerMonster XL – 7 Gallon
FerMonster™ XL PET Fermenter – 7 Gallon
2023+ models of the 6 and 7 Gallon FerMonster and FerMonster XL are now Stronger and Thicker, with 5% thicker walls will provide a better oxygen barrier and overall resistance.
Made from heavy PET plastic, these large mouth fermenters have easy access for cleaning compared to traditional carboys.
- FerMonsters do not use any plasticizer and are made with 100% Virgin material. Made with Food grade materials and BPA free.
- Comes with an O-ring and air-tight ONE PIECE lid with a hole that will take our #10 stopper. The lid hole is 4.3 cms (1.7”) in diameter.
- There are no ribs, only smooth sides, so no yeast or sediment will adhere to walls during fermentation.
- Solid lid is available as an option (not included in the product sold as a separate item) so you can customize your lid (drill as many holes as you wish).
- Completely taste and odor-free. It is also stain resistant.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- 100% made in Canada (Right here in Metro Vancouver!)
- Also they are big enough so you can use them as your Primary Fermenter.
- Our FerMonsters™ are also ideal for making Kombucha as they can withstand Kombucha PH levels concentration.
- Be sure not to add any liquid hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).
- DO NOT steep tea on them if liquid is hotter than those temperatures.
- DO NOT use below Freezing Temperatures, minimum recommended is 35F or 2 Celsius.
- A great addition to your FerMonsters™ are our FerMonster™ Strainers, MonsterMesh and MiniMesh. They will allow you to reduce the head space if required filling it up with glass marbles or any food grade element that you consider appropriate. They will help you infuse your wine/beer and handle all infusions. They fit all of our FerMonsters™.
NOTE:We do not recommend that you drill a hole on the PET Carboys or FerMonsters™, as this must be done with the right equipment and right expertise. Doing this may crack your FerMonster and render it unusable.